[GNUz] Software Freedom Day

Don Robertson don at robertson.net.nz
Tue Mar 4 22:15:10 GMT 2014

Hi - just fired off another email about getting hold of the
softwarefreedomday.org.nz domain name. I have not been in contact with
the holder this year, but last year she expressed her willingness to
transfer it to me, but never got it done. I notice that sfd.org.nz is
available.

So - if there is no progress on the long domain, should we just register
the short one and get on with it?

Also - is there anyone else who should be taking ownership of this?
NZOSS? Rik? I'd be happy to look after it - either temporarily or for
the longer term if that is what you want.

And any further ideas on where to host it and what to do with it?

Cheers

Don

--
Don Robertson