[GNUz] Sydenham Room and Computer Lab at the South Learning Centre

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Thu Nov 15 00:14:49 GMT 2012

Kia ora Gabrielle,

Thanks for writing, with such great news! South Library is such a
wonderful facility, with such great staff - we sure miss you when you're
out of action!

Yes please, GNU/Linux Users would like the first Wednesday monthly,
7.30pm-9.30pm, Feb through Dec, as per usual in 2013. (Is 5 Dec 2012
possible?)

Also, Software Freedom Day will be Saturday, 21 September 2013, 10am to
4pm: the Sydenham Room and the Computer Lab please.

Thanks again. Have a great day.

Kind Regards

Rik Tindall

pp GNU/Linux Users group

On 14/11/12 17:03, George, Gabrielle wrote:

> Kia ora Koutou
>
> Well, it has almost been five months since we left South Library and I
> am happy to say that come 2013 we will be back in the building!
>
> Thank you for your regular bookings in the Sydenham Room and/or the
> Computer Lab this year and previous years, I hope that it has suited
> your group well.
>
> I am currently looking at taking bookings for 2013 and I know that
> many of you have had regular bookings that I would like to see if I
> can continue.  I know that it has been a while since you have used the
> rooms and you may have found suitable alternative premises. However,
> if you would like to use them again in 2013, let me know your
> preferred days, times and frequency as soon as possible. Please note
> that in all situations I may not be able to provide exactly what you
> are after, but I will certainly do my best to accommodate everyone.
>
> Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> *Gabrielle George
> **Learning Administration Co-ordinator
> Programmes, Events and Learning Team (Te Rōpū Poutama)***
>
> South Learning Centre in South Library
> PO Box 1466
> 66 Colombo Street
> CHRISTCHURCH 8022
>
> DDI: +64 3 941 5140 | FAX: +64 3 941 5155 | EMAIL:
> LearningCentre at ccc.govt.nz <mailto:gabrielle.george at ccc.govt.nz>__
>
> A service provided by Christchurch City Council
>
> cid:image002.png at 01CC4BA9.E784AD50

> This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended
>
> The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
> and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch City
> Council.
>
> If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
> sender and delete.
>
> Christchurch City Council
> http://www.ccc.govt.nz

Kind regards,