[GNUz] Shutting down CLUG wiki (including Fwd: Adding content to the NZLUG/WLUG wiki)

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Sun May 24 07:04:33 BST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:52 AM, Jim Cheetham <jim at gonzul.net> wrote:
> I'm planning to shut down[2] the CLUG wiki.

This action has now been completed. Useful CLUG content has been
migrated to http://wiki.linux.net.nz/CLUG.

For anyone who cares, the phpwiki dumps of the last state of the old
wiki are still available on http://clug.net.nz/. After a suitable
period, I will replace the current notice page with a redirect to
http://wiki.linux.net.nz/CLUG. If you feel that anything important has
been missed, either contribute it yourself or contact me (via this
list, or directly).

Remember that although I've been hosting the CLUG wiki site, I do not
own or control the CLUG domain names; these are held by Nick Rout.

-jim