[GNUz] GNUz club start 4 Feb

Don Robertson don at robertson.net.nz
Wed Feb 4 03:02:00 GMT 2009

Rik Tindall wrote:

> Hi, all welcome to:  GNU/Linux install tips & tweaks, BYO liveCD demos,
> spare Ubuntu 8.04 CDs, etc. 7.30-9.30pm, first Wednesday of each month,

Hi - I will come along. I have a Ubuntu 8.10 DVD - will it be possible
to make copies there?

Also - I have a Ubuntu 8.04 PPC disk I have been trying to install onto
an iMac G3. It boots, starts to install, then says it cannot find the
CD. It is not that important so I have not spent much time trying to
track down the problem, but it annoys me :-|

So anyone got any ideas?

Don