[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS Speech Transcripts]

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Fri Aug 22 01:43:35 BST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [GNUz] RMS Speech Transcripts
Date: 	Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:38:19 +1200
From: 	simon <simonbridge at ihug.co.nz>
To: 	Rik Tindall <ask at infohelp.co.nz>
<48AD0E4A.6030305 at infohelp.co.nz>

I have asked that all recordings made of RMSs NZ speeches be made
available so I can link to them from the itinerary page. The standard
info pack supplied to hosts provide instructions to make media available
to FSF. FSF hosts all recordings and transcripts of Richards speeches
that have been sent to them. If you see a recording or transcript they
do not have, let them know.