[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS Talk - Thanks Rik and co... where to now?]

Richard M. Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Aug 19 13:20:54 BST 2008

It's not a matter of a moral obligation to do anything specifically
concerning my being on the mailing list.  I would not normally
subscribe to a list just for one short discussion; I'd have to ask
someone to subscribe me, and ask someone to unsubscribe me, and it
seems simpler for everyone if you just forward the few messages I send.

The reason to change the list's name is just that Linux is the kernel,
and the system you probably mostly talk about is GNU/Linux.