[GNUz] More on SIP and Astrix - Can you action based on CLI?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Tue Aug 19 04:35:15 BST 2008

We run our business from home.

We have family time before midday and after about 8pm.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Astrix to screen calls based on
Calling Line Id?

eg. If my mother calls before mid-day then the PABX will cause the
phones in the house to ring.

However if a 'private caller' calls before midday then they'll
automatically be picked up by the voice mail system.

Can I also taylor the vms?  Can I make it text me to tell me there's a
message if it's someone in my 'approved' list?

Cheers Don