[GNUz] The Great Hall Booking Sponsorship Request

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Wed Jul 30 02:23:05 BST 2008

Rik Tindall wrote:
> 'Stop press' comes the call from the north. 'Change plans'..
>
> Don, please enquire after / book / seek sponsorship for Great Hall use
> on Sunday 17th of August from 7pm to 10:30pm.

Hi All,

Couple of issues...

aa.  I just called AC and they are going to give us a sizable discount,
though it may not be as much as you were hopping for.  I will copy the
reply to list when it gets to me.

bb.  The hall is not available on the 17th.

cc.  The 17th is my 5th wedding anniversary.  As I type this SWMBO is
asking me if I "really want to attend a 'linux' event on the 17th".

Cheers Don