[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Mark William Darbyshire me at markdarb.com
Wed Jul 23 11:37:47 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 21:28 +1200, Rik Tindall wrote:
> Hey Mark,
>
> Thanks again for spreading the word.
>
> Any response on Cosc lecture space, day or night?

I'm not the one who's been sorting this out, so I wouldn't know. Perhaps
Tim is the one to answer that question?

And I don't think that email I sent to the FreeCulture list ever
actually went through. Perhaps the system thought it was spam because of
the links at the end. I'll have to try sending it again.