[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 13:36:37 BST 2008

Don Gould wrote:
> The offer of the vodem still stands if you need it for any venues as
> long as someone else gets it working with nix.

Work on, for any meets then folks. Bonus connectivity.

>> Maybe we should open a pledge request to cover
>>

> I think you should tell us if that's what you want Rik.
>
> You've already told us that you're paying for flights and now you seem
> to be indicating you'd like some help.
>
> As I see it, this is your party.  If you want us to pledge some beer
> then you need to decide and tell us. :)

C$700+ estimated. + an international fare donation? + speaker's fee.

- a bit of a challenge. Let's wait and see the definite costs.

> I'm happy to be a taxi at any time if that helps.
>
> BTW, where is he staying?  With you in Cashmere, Rik?

All homestay offers are being collated (three so far), and we'll work it
out when he arrives / decides.

OOh! ..It's just like waiting for Santa! ;)