[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Wed Jul 16 11:56:23 BST 2008

Rik Tindall wrote:
> I do have to accept the bandwidth expansion now, for work purposes.

Great news.

The offer of the vodem still stands if you need it for any venues as
long as someone else gets it working with nix.

> Maybe we should open a pledge request to cover

I think you should tell us if that's what you want Rik.

You've already told us that you're paying for flights and now you seem
to be indicating you'd like some help.

As I see it, this is your party.  If you want us to pledge some beer
then you need to decide and tell us. :)

> August at Uni? - I can be there (taxi) during that day, but less likely
> that night.

I'm happy to be a taxi at any time if that helps.

BTW, where is he staying?  With you in Cachmere, Rik?

Cheers Don