[GNUz] Daylight saving time issue

Martin Bähr mbaehr at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Oct 6 05:51:53 BST 2007

On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 05:37:54PM +1200, fill wrote:
> I keep having to adjust my clock on my desktop. It keeps jumping back to
> normal time. The clock on my bios is correct. Running Kubuntu 7,04. Any
> ideas?

is the bios clock running on GMT/UTC?
what do you do to adjust the time?

did you update the timezone data?
if not, follow the instructions here:

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world