[GNUz] What did the FSF ever do for us?

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 04 May 2007 13:29:33 +1200

yes i was dissapointed in reply from SFd organiser who lumped FLOSS and
Foss together as one., using them interchangeably.
id like to see more support for local efforts
thats is constructive enthusiasm for any project.

"We are all beneficiaries of continuing education."
so we should help each other, as we expand our minds to more fully
understand a bigger picture,
when i first started i thought it was all just penguins, but i know now
theres far more to it,gnus and others, and ethical efforts and computer
history which
stream into difering areas, risins to giving credit where its due.
 its all a learning curve and being open to new ideas.
 thanks for the useful bits of info i picked up last night too, ive
found a whole lot of lost files.
 Cheers Sue