[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Roger Searle gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 07:06:32 +1200

reading your constitution for the first time, i've spotted some minor
typos you may like to correct:
First line before the 4 rights says "We recognise the these four
rights...." - remove "the"
Half of the objects numbers do not have a space following the number.

Cheers,
Roger