[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:51:27 +1200

Timothy Musson wrote:

>> http://www.infohelp.co.nz/fsanz-constitution.html
>
>   "The club shall aid united development of the Free and Open-Source
>    Software movements, internationally."
>
> I don't particularly want to aid the development of the Open Source
> movement. ;^)

Ok. Have completely subsumed O-S to the FS purpose, as an FSANZ
Object(ive). - Happier now? :)

Also, do subscribers feel there's much difference between a $10 and a
$20 per annum FSANZ sub? The effect is that we'll be able to sign on new
FSF members at twice the rate. i.e. Call it 'passing round the hat' to
organise a regular FSF contribution in a way that will require no more
accounting than Dave K's html page for CLUG, and no more club structure
than CLUG has either, at this early and easy stage.

Cheers
--
Rik