[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:06:41 +1200

Nick Rout wrote:
> Justt a warning, if you want tax free status, you need a whole raft of stuff
> in there, but importantly you need to keep your operations within NZ.

Thanks Nick. Opening up "Constitution" section for editing will
hopefully not turn out to be a can of worms. - A lawyer on board is our
greatest safeguard vs that. If we have a good process, we'll get through
it eventually. But we'll certainly appreciate you spelling out all the
deficits in Constitution, once we get to it.

No sense of trading for/with the FSF has been relayed so far? Are there
any other specific angles you are referring to? Paying a group FSF
subscription shouldn't be a problem? My imagine is struggling with
knowing what else must be considered to comply with "you need to keep
your operations within NZ".

- 'I guess we'll have to put our Aussie takeover on hold.' ;P

>>> http://www.infohelp.co.nz/fsanz-constitution.html

Cheers
--
Rik