[GNUz] Meeting - missed a beat? Is it twice a month now?

Don Gould gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:28:59 +1200

Thanks Sue,

Despite some rumbellings...

It would seem that 2007 is going to be a fantastic year for the public
face of Linux, GNU, FOSS, OSS in Christchurch.

1. Two monthly meetings GNUZ.
2. One Monthly GLUG meeting.
3. Weekly LES class (when it gets started for the year - don't ask about
ERO)
4. New computing center in Riccarton running all GNU/Linux software
(except for firmware in the switch and cable modem) with vocal support
for Linux.

Cheers Don

--
Don Gould