[GNUz] Meeting - missed a beat? Is it twice a month now?

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:39:03 +1200

--------------090204090403010400020904

> *When GLU* - events:
>
> _Sydenham GLU Free Software class_
> 7.30-9.30pm, third Wednesday of each month, February to November, at
> the South Learning Centre
> <http://www.library.christchurch.org.nz/South/>, (rear door) South
> Christchurch Library, 66 Colombo Street, Beckenham:
> 21 March, 18 April, 16 May, 20 June, 18 July, 15 August, 19 September,
> 17 October, 21 November; 21 February AGM (6).
>
> _Freenix workshops 2007_ *nix beginners Q&A + installs at all sessions
> 7.30pm, Sydenham Community Centre, 25 Hutcheson Street, Christchurch.
> The first Thursday of each month: 5 April, 3 May, 7 June, 5 July, 2
> August, 6 September, 4 October, 1 November, 6 December. 1 March (7)
>
> Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 September 2007 Software Freedom Day
> <http://www.softwarefreedomday.org> international Free & Open-Source
> Software festival SFD6&7 <http://www.infohelp.co.nz/sfd7> - workshop
Yes,  there are two GNUZ and one Clug,
 Above quotes are the times/.....its been great to use the resource of
the South Learning Centre <http://www.library.christchurch.org.nz/South/>,
 especially for anybody new who just wants to try something out without
feeling pressured.. q's are answered too,

Tea Coffee = $1 into the library pot for tea/coffee if you choose, and
$2 donation for learning, $2 for bringing a computer to fix.
 At Sydenham  we ask for $2 min donation  towards evenings' learning,
projection, hall hire costs etc, plus Min $2 if you bring a computer to fix.

all welcome south learning centre tomorrow night.

Im teaching  at Lincoln so ill be a bit late but ill be there!
 cheers Sue

(http://www.infohelp.co.nz/glu.html)

--------------090204090403010400020904

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
7.30-9.30pm, third Wednesday of each month, February to November, at
the <a target="_blank"
 href="http://www.library.christchurch.org.nz/South/">South Learning
Centre</a>, (rear door) South Christchurch Library, 66 Colombo Street,
Beckenham:<br>
21 March, 18 April, 16 May, 20 June, 18 July, 15 August, 19 September,
17 October, 21 November; 21 February AGM (6).<br>
  <u>Freenix workshops 2007</u> *nix beginners Q&amp;A + installs at
all sessions<br>
7.30pm, Sydenham Community Centre, 25 Hutcheson Street, Christchurch.<br>
The first Thursday of each month: 5 April, 3 May, 7 June, 5 July, 2
August, 6 September, 4 October, 1 November, 6 December. 1 March (7)<!--Thurs February 8th has been cancelled, due to unforeseen circumstances. Many apologies.--><br>
Saturday 15 &amp; Sunday 16 September 2007 <a target="_blank"
 href="http://www.softwarefreedomday.org">Software Freedom Day</a>
international Free &amp; Open-Source Software festival <a
 target="_blank" href="http://www.infohelp.co.nz/sfd7">SFD6&amp;7</a> -
workshop</font></blockquote>
Yes,&nbsp; there are two GNUZ and one Clug,<br>
&nbsp;Above quotes are the times/.....its been great to use the resource of
the <font size="-1"><a target="_blank"
 href="http://www.library.christchurch.org.nz/South/">South Learning
Centre</a>,<br>
without feeling pressured.. q's are answered too, <br>
Tea Coffee = $1 into the library pot for tea/coffee if you choose, and
$2 donation for learning, $2 for bringing a computer to fix.<br>
&nbsp;At Sydenham&nbsp; we ask for $2 min donation&nbsp; towards evenings' learning,
projection, hall hire costs etc, plus Min $2 if you bring a computer to
fix.<br>
all welcome south learning centre tomorrow night.<br>
Im teaching&nbsp; at Lincoln so ill be a bit late but ill be there!<br>
&nbsp;cheers Sue<br>
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.infohelp.co.nz/glu.html">http://www.infohelp.co.nz/glu.html</a>)

--------------090204090403010400020904--