[GNUz] Volunteering for SFD

Keith McGavin gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 06:26:15 +1200

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 10:19:12AM +1200, Rik Tindall wrote:
> >See you then!
> --
> Rik

I have bought a 50 pack of cd's and can bring in my cd burner so
copies of OpenOffice2,Ipcop,Ubuntu,Open Win32 can be burnt if
required.

If anyone has other distros they think the public will like can you
bring them along on Saturday. As Rik pointed out most new users will
probably end up dumping the disks in a drawer somewhere so I'm not
too keen on burning three disks sets like mandriva,fedora,suse etc.

Also have a 19" widescreen monitor so a dvd such as revolution os
can be on display in the install area.

cheers,
keith.