[GNUz] SFD paid advert

Warren Stuart gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 15:17:49 +1200

I am definetly no expert but here are a few things you could possibly change:

Remove the first two headings as the advert will still work without
them in my opinion

"International festival of Free and Open Source Software
Secure Computing"

The date at the top should be in  the standard NZ format to match the
dates later on "September 16th" to "16 September"

and I am pretty sure the comma at "September, 2006" does not need to be there.

Change "install help" to "installation help"

Expand "movie" to "presentation movie" or something like that, to
describe what the movie is about.

change "free CDs" to "free software CDs" or "free software"

--Warren.