[GNUz] SFD Mind map update and Support...

Nick Rout gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:36:21 +1200

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 16:02:31 +1200
Don Gould wrote:

> Afternoon All,
>
> You will find that there is a new update to the mind map I published
> last week here:
> http://www.tcn.bowenvale.co.nz/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,16/
>
> This will be the last update I will be providing and I withdraw my
> support from this project.
>
> In the past 72 hours I have found that there is much religious debate
> over these issues.
>
> I have been threatened over issues pertaining to this project by members
> of the community.
>
> I have also done quite a bit more research into the project and found
> that stake holders in the project aren't interested in the views of
> members of the global community.
>
> See:
> http://www.sf-day.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119
> http://www.sf-day.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130
> http://www.sf-day.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124

I see no evidence of what you say. All I see are some very short
threads, some of which have been spammed. You get that. How it relates
to what you are saying is beyond me.

> Additionally I sent a number of emails and have received no response.

Par for the course with any email. People are not obliged to reply.

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>