[GNUz] Asterisk CD's available tonight

Nick Rout gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 04 May 2006 13:52:13 +1200

Some of you may recall a recent discussion about asterisk, the OS VoIP
system.

I have downloaded asteriskathome-2.8, a distro based on CentOS with all
the asterisk goodies included, and also a documentary by the systm guys
about installing asterisk. I asked a while ago who wanted copies, but
can't find the replies.

Copies can be picked up tonight from Sydenham at the Freenix/Gnuz
meeting. Please remind me who wanted what - there are two cd's, one for
the OS and one for the video documentary, which is in .wmv format.

If theres time we may be able to play the video on Rik's projector, but
I don't want to interrupt whatever else Rik has planned.

We would need speakers for that too as my lappie is not blessed with
good speakers.

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>