[GNUz] Isn't Clark Connect non-Free?

Don Gould gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:27:22 +1200

What is most free about CC is the support I've been getting from
Washbucket over the years.

I agree with Rik, take the ideas then rebuild the solution in a number
of distros so that everyone in the community has choice.

To me, CC is Linux, which is where I want to be.

Last night you guys all saw how quick and easy it is to install the
basic system.

My eventual aim is to get to a point where I have a CD that I put in the
  drive and it just does the rest for you other than prompting for a
name and email address.

Cheers Don