[GNUz] Isn't Clark Connect non-Free?

Timothy Musson gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:50:48 +1200

I'm surprised that their site says next to nothing about licensing, as
far as I can see. There's a tiny mention[1] of the GPL on their FAQ
list, but it's too vaguely worded to mean anything. It looks like the
only way to find out whether they have a totally free (libre) version is
to see what licenses are included with the actual download.

Maybe I oughta pester 'em to add a new Q to their FA list :)

[1] http://www.clarkconnect.com/info/faq.php#oss

Nick Rout, 2006-04-07 16:07:16:
> My recollection is some is free and some is not.
> ie a basic free version and a useful expensive version

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:46:44 +1200 Timothy Musson wrote:
> > <http://www.clarkconnect.com/>. Is that the right one? If so, isn't
> > their software non-Free?

Tim
--