[GNUz] April 6thhardware trail

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:59:03 +1200

Hi Folks,
 I work at times for a research scientist and have just finished a stint
in the forest at Maruia..
 While the project was in progress, the scientist's hard drive was
lifted from the office.As there was a lot of sensitive environmental
info, reports, patent recipes and other environmentally beneficial
stuff,  we are  open to ideas of where  a comparitively new hard drive (
less than a year old)  might go to in chch.
 Also with the talk of IP adresses  is it possible to trace the current
location if the hard drive is in use?

 Thank you Don for some more deeper understanding of  the Clarkconnect
and project
 cheers Sue
gayton.gardens@xtra.co.nz