[GNUz] "The Free Software Movement - Anarchism in Action"

Nick Rout gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:50:55 +1300

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:28:04 +1300
Richard Tindall wrote:

> Timothy Musson wrote:
>
> >Hello! (Happy New Year :)
> >
> >Someone posted this link on the gnu-discuss mailing list yesterday:
> >
> >   http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/12/283113.html
> >
> >It describes the Free Software movement very well, IMO.
> >

> Good reference piece, thanks Tim. Now, how should we proceed to 'share
> the love' (to borrow a GNOMEism), so that everyone in the region has at
> least heard of FOSS? It's hard to see past a central city lab/i-cafe,
> offering training and community building founded on recycled materials.
> - Anybody interested in helping set one up?
>
> Cheers,

sounds interesting. not sure that chc has the population to support it
and make it economic.

i have plenty of "recycled materials" if you mean "junky old computers gathering dust".

--
Nick Rout <nick@rout.co.nz>