[GNUz] "The Free Software Movement - Anarchism in Action"

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:28:04 +1300

Timothy Musson wrote:

>Hello! (Happy New Year :)
>
>Someone posted this link on the gnu-discuss mailing list yesterday:
>
>   http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/12/283113.html
>
>It describes the Free Software movement very well, IMO.

Good reference piece, thanks Tim. Now, how should we proceed to 'share
the love' (to borrow a GNOMEism), so that everyone in the region has at
least heard of FOSS? It's hard to see past a central city lab/i-cafe,
offering training and community building founded on recycled materials.
- Anybody interested in helping set one up?

Cheers,

--
Rik Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz>