[GNUz] [Fwd: WLUG Wiki Licensing]

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 17:58:59 +1200

Jim Cheetham wrote:

>Migration after the event is difficult. Here we see WLUG trying it, and
>they have a couple of problems I'm guessing. I don't especially like
>being called a "BadAuthor" just because I haven't agreed to their terms,
>but I suspect that's just phraseology ...
>
>See http://www.wlug.org.nz/WlugWikiLicense for more info on their choices.

Looks like a challenge, alright. Worth following. Thanks for the update.

I'm glad you've got our wikis off on a clear start, Jim.

The more widely I read, the more it looks to me like ESR/OS is out to
liquidate free (as in beer) software. - $ talks.

I hope that I'm wrong :-/ ..

--
Richard Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz> on:
Ubuntu GNU/Linux 5.04 free OS, 2.6.10-5-686 kernel, GNOME 2.10.0 desktop