[GNUz] Blog entry about wiki licensing

Jim Cheetham gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 18:07:25 +1200

I love the blog world.

"wikihow_responds_to_criticism" : "A month ago ... I blasted them. ...
However, they have now entirely switched over"

It's good to see how influential those busy little blogging people are.

On the other hand, the real discussion under the hood shows people
having real problems with GFDL, and electing to use CC because of it's
simplicity - much like the original GPL.

-jim