[GNUz] Fwd: Academics Discuss MS vs. OSS

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:38:11 +1200

That's done (sort of):

"Domain Manager: *Due to a technical error we are unable to process your
request at this time. Please try your request again later*"

I processed it twice tho (fumbled 'Confirm') - probably a job clash.
Should be ok. Will keep checking back until it's sorted. Thanks for
that. Does easyweb have a lot of clients? I don't think we'll add much load.

Jim Cheetham wrote:

>Yep, you can let them know, if only to get them to remove their config
>manually - in theory they should check for validity against the
>registrar periodically, but most don't bother to do that, because it's
>"difficult".
>
>I'll do the setup hopefully today.

No worries. Will contact the previous ISP once it's all functional. Cheers.

>I'm full of good favour :-) I don't even need to agree with your goals
>to support your freedom to pursue them.

That is a whole lot more than can be said about nzoss ;-)
Thankyou very much Jim.

>I don't quite know what that makes me ...
>
>-jim, label-less and happy that way.

Categorisation & generalisation aren't much use re people, eh. We're all
'odd' to some extent or other, so why assert otherwise? :-)

Regards, Rik