[GNUz] Fwd: Academics Discuss MS vs. OSS

Jim Cheetham gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:53:38 +1200

I hope you're not misunderstanding - I wasn't intending hosting the DNS
data for your domain (although I *could*), but was just seeing if you
could add an entry _to the data_ that is provided by your existing servers.

However, if that's not possible, I could host your entire DNS. If the
domain is currently running anything I'd need to see the old config (or
at least know what's supposed to happen for www and smtp) but if not, we
can just set it up from scratch on
"ns0.easyweb.co.nz","ns0.ourshack,com" and "ns1.easyweb.co.nz"

-jim