[GNUz] Fwd: Academics Discuss MS vs. OSS

Nick Rout gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:40:17 +1200

I say "no" as a general rule. I get the same on the chch robotics list,
with occasionally people breaching, then I can let the attachment
through (or not). It usually depends on size and relevance.

Clearly the admin let your one through, and fair enough, it was mildly
amusing.

But all of us have web space available, and in any event you got that
particular pic off the web and a clickable link in your email would have
achieved the same end.

So, as I said, my vote is "no" with discretion to the moderator (Jim) to
let stuff thru that is smallish and not located elsewhere on the web.
Unfortunately that puts a bigger load on Jim, so I think people
shouldn't try his patience.

\>

--
Nick Rout