[GNUz] GNOME on GNU/Hurd

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 31 May 2005 13:19:00 +1200

Philip Charles wrote:

>>Adding to Philip's test-team would be a real contribution.
>>

>I may be asking for someone to take it over.
>
>Qualities requires, insanity and obsession.

Well then, GNU must be the only field where these attributes are seen as
positive.

Thanks for flying the flag Phil, and let us know how we can help.

Running Hurd seems like the proper place to start. I'll be giving it
another try, sometime this winter.

Glad to hear any news,

Rik

--
Richard Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz>, on:
Ubuntu GNU/Linux 5.04 free OS, 2.6.10-5-k7 kernel, GNOME 2.10.0 desktop