[GNUz] RMS blog

Timothy Musson gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:41:49 +1300

Rik Tindall, 2004-11-18 17:33:16:
> Are you interested in helping initiate a "Debian School"?
> I will present on the theme at CLUG's final meeting for 2004, Weds 01
> Dec in Sydenham: http://www.infohelp.co.nz/debscool.html
> [...] It's a study course - for myself as much as anyone!

That sounds int'resting!
I'll try to get to that meeting to find out more.

Hmm. I've been playing with Ubuntu a bit, over the last couple of weeks.
I like it very much. The GUI tools for setting up an Internet connection
still seem a little rough though (...meaning, I failed to suss them,
gave up, and used pppconfig instead :)

Anyway: yes, I'm interested in the idea of helping people (incl.
myself!) learn to use Ubuntu and/or Debian.

--
Timothy Musson