[GNUz] GNU/Linux ...

InfoHelp gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:30:00 +1200

My apologies Jim,

Eventually, RTFM has this kind of effect on one.

One realises, that people like Nick, who can be clever,  informative and
fun, are actually dispensible.

Whereas GNU is not.

At least that's what I've picked up so far.

The Tao in all things - dualism - dialectics - thesis, antithesis &
synthesis - all are necessary,

and you right - there is no place for this in CLUG, which provides
mechanistic support.

Thanks for yours,

Rik