[DISIG-cabal] Supporting Tim & Rachel ...

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Mon Aug 31 09:39:22 BST 2020

Sounds like Chris, Sequoia and I will be at Eureka tomorrow evening, to support Tim & Rachel and the codecraft community.

I'm thinking that some consolidation is probably justified at this point. Let's see if they want to form a new group with perhaps a wider tech spec, if they want some infosec components that we could provide, and if they want to ride in with some OWASP link to the Training Day that John DiLeo is keen on ...

Any objections or alternative suggestions?

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz