[DISIG-cabal] Commit to next meeting, or not?

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 00:50:24 BST 2020

I've restarted karate in the last fortnight, but there was more whining
demand. But I haven't restarted kids, because they're the vector --
asymptomatic and parents will send them out dripping and oozing and
coughing just to get them out of the way. so yeah, maybe I'm at least
semi-reluctant to face-to-face.

The year is damn near done, July 9 is in the middle of the school hols...
we can wait a month. Though the window for contagion probably opens up as
time goes on,

We talked about a web page for some of our stuff. Did we do that, is there
some other way to maintain engagement, or do we just call 2020 dead. And do
a cook book?

Also -- what exactly do we think is the sneaky background to  the
kiwicon/kawaiicon cookbook?  I'm suspicious.

ITF seem to think they'll have a conference in November, so Kiwicon on that
basis could probably have happened.

There is a page for CHCon 2020 so that may be happening too. The other
events I normally have on then aren't going to happen so I'll probably make
that effort. Might even  submit a talk.