[DISIG-cabal] Level 1 ISIG?

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:18:11 BST 2020

Wellington ISIG usually 'in a pub' but the pub has scope/format for the
presentation.

Why a separate group from Codecraft? Cos I didn't want to go to Codecraft?
Because there's a NZ wide 'group' called ISIG? And because infosec isn't
just developers. To a large extent sometimes I think developers are not
part of infosec, based on behaviours. Maybe rather than incorporate with
Codecraft we should incorporate with SOBA?

Also we're trying to include OWASP so as not to create another separate
group.

if anything the recent unpleasantness seems to be pushing the world towards
online and not personal interaction. That may just get worse.