[DISIG-cabal] last meeting, next meeting

Sequoia Voorkamp sequoia at voorka.mp
Mon Nov 18 18:38:23 GMT 2019

Thanks guys, it was actually kinda fun!

Next meetup we thought could be ‘ISIG in the pub’ so no need for us to organise a talk and it doesn’t matter if hardly anyone turns up. Happy for 9 Jan to be a planning meeting (I’ll be in town, at least), and doing more OWASP stuff sounds good.

In terms of publicity, we might get more people if we use Meetup, but it costs :/