[DISIG-cabal] last meeting, next meeting

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Mon Nov 18 02:44:54 GMT 2019

Excellent news, well done to Sequoia by the sounds of it :-)

Actual meetup in Jan wasn't originally intended - there are still many people not at work during that month. Perhaps a planning meeting? I'm thinking of either starting an OWASP meeting (roughly once per quarter I believe) or explicitly raiding their back catalog of talks that have been delivered, in order to constrain the possible topics and possibly attract more/different people. We also really need to actually commit to more publicity somehow ...

-jim

--
 Jim Cheetham
 jim at cheetham.nz