[DISIG-cabal] Planning for Nov 14

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Tue Oct 22 23:11:02 BST 2019

OK, so I'll start the conversation around the next meeting Nov 14

"Obviously" the content will be related to CHCon, Purplecon and Kawaiicon.

I want to talk about the history of these cons, and what sort of content/audience they are best for. As well as mentioning the other cons, such as OWASP, NZITF, LCA, KiwiPyCon and various others ... what do we have? (DevOpsDays, DrupalCon, ... ?)

Then we should call out a couple of easily-described talks to summarise. Here's my initial thoughts :

* Barcode scanner hacking (because this follows on from Wim's Rubber Ducky)
* "Uncrackable" lockbox
* Fingerprinting encrypted traffic
* Red teaming without lying

If any of you others have some ideas and hopefully are willing to present your own summaries of these or others, let me know!

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz