[DISIG-cabal] October meeting - 8 days away

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:13:36 BST 2019

I need to remember to do this every month. We need a splash page for Dn
ISIG and probably for the monthly event.

[image: ITP] <http://itp.nz/>

The event you submitted to the ITP web site (*Dunedin ISIG Monthly *) has
changed status from *Awaiting Review* to *Approved*

This event will now be available to view on the www.ictevents.co.nz web site

Thanks,
The team at ITP

Connect with Us: