[DISIG-cabal] October meeting - 8 days away

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:10:50 BST 2019

I think the only one we have is "Introduction to Pen Testing"  by me me
me.....

I have the general infosec news under control though if you have a specific
thing that you think is cool let me know. I tend to health infosec more
these days or really specific issues, Which isn't  very general.
Sequioa welcome to take that over if she likes.

Who's Karen?   I don't know a Karen.