[DISIG-cabal] Confidentiality/sharing guidelines

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:12:32 GMT 2019

Actually, I was saying that from memory. COC is useless "play nice".

Attendees should be a public thing, but if someone asks "no photos" or
similar, then respect that.
Other than that, it's a public meeting. So if a presenter wishes Chatham
House, or "no pictures, no reports, this might be illegal/embarrassing"
then it's honoured.