[OneRNG-Discuss] OpenSuse installation woes

Paul Elliott paul at niburu.org
Mon Jan 16 17:31:35 GMT 2023

Many thanks Denis,

This has at least enabled me to get the device working, but I am still
trying to figure out why the udev rule is not working 'correctly'. I
think its because the ttyACM0 device is a child of the one detected,
and as such the rule does not trigger on it, as it doesn't have the
same attributes.

I will dig deeper on it later, perhaps.

Oh, and thanks for the sanitised bash script. I will post a 3.7 version
to github when I have finished this.

Thanks again,

Paul.