OneRNG not working after reinstalling onerng_3.6-1_all.deb

bsr presspound at buckeye-access.com
Thu Feb 28 20:36:00 GMT 2019

> I am having this exact same problem.

When you write "exact same" do you mean using Mint 19.1?

> If I read correctly, there was a DM about
> a solution. Could that be made public?

I have been working with Mark trying to resolve his issue and yes it has involved some direct messages to avoid confusion here.  I asked Mark to try a couple of minor changes that I thought might solve the problem, and although he experienced some sporadic success, it isn't what I expected and I don't consider it a solution, sorry.

You can manually run (as root)  /sbin/onerng.sh daemon ttyACMx (where x is your device) and post your output here.