OneRNG blinking and no data

andreas.livet andreas.livet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:27:48 BST 2018

Arg... I talked too fast.

It worked only once, I tried to unplug/plug the key and I doesn't work anymore even with cmd6 or cmd7.

I tried with rngd and manually.

Here is how I initialize the key (exactly the same commands as the documentation) :

chown root /dev/ttyACM0		# make sure no one can interfere with it
chgrp root /dev/ttyACM0
chmod 600 /dev/ttyACM0
stty raw -echo </dev/ttyACM0	# put the tty device into raw mode (no echo, treat special
					# like any other characters)
echo	cmd7 >/dev/ttyACM0	# put the device into the avalanche/whitening mode
echo	cmdO >/dev/ttyACM0	# turn on the feed to the USB

I think I'm good to buy a new one.

Do you have some in stock ? How much longer do you think it will take to ship in France ? Because there is an intern working on this project but not for long, so we may run out of time...

Thank you,
Andréas