[onerng talk] OneRNG blinking and no data

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Fri Jul 6 23:04:39 BST 2018

On Friday, 6 July 2018 9:27:55 PM NZST andreas.livet wrote:
>It worked only once, I tried to unplug/plug the key and I doesn't work
anymore even with cmd6 or cmd7.

that doesn't seem right, getting it started is a bit fiddly ....

> I think I'm good to buy a new one.
>
> Do you have some in stock ? How much longer do you think it will take to
> ship in France ? Because there is an intern working on this project but not
> for long, so we may run out of time...

You can find them here:

https://tictail.com/moonbase

the plain web site only lets people order for free shipping that typically
takes 3-4 weeks (but can take  longer) - let me figure out how much DHL will
cost and how I can charge you, I'll get back to you later today (I'm
traveling)

	Paul