is urandom_min_reseed_secs broken on recent kernel

bsr presspound at buckeye-access.com
Thu Apr 26 04:22:57 BST 2018

Did you resolve this issue?  I finally took some time to test this myself.  I don't have a v2 unit, but did test my v3 onerng on arch, with kernel 4.16 and did not have the problem you describe.

urandom_min_reseed_secs was already set to 0 after I installed arch so I didn't have to change it.

Also, the orange led should dim, not blink when onerng is under constant load, such as cat /dev/random > /dev/null so maybe you have an issue with your unit.