Firmware verification failing on CentOS 6.9

bsr presspound at buckeye-access.com
Thu Oct 26 01:34:59 BST 2017

Is anybody else using OneRNG on CentOS 6.9?  I won't go into detail right now but am experiencing failures on multiple CentOS6 installs and would like to know other CentOS/RHAT/(Fedora?) users experiences.

The same OneRNG device always verifies using Debian on the exact same computer and disabling firmware verification allows  me to use OneRNG with CentOS.

I installed python-gnupg v0.4.1 via pip since that package isn't available in a base/epel repo and CentOS is running python 2.6.